General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Windows Phone version

We need a windows phone version of SharpTasks.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Merry Christmas all – just an update around windows phone, almost there now – I need to fix a few final niggly issues before I can get a version out for some beta testing, but it is close.

In the mean time, if you would like to be part of the beta testing once it is ready, please send me your microsoft ID linked email address through the contact support link.

Thanks!
      Hamish

• improve startup time

Starting the Sharptasks app on a brand-new computer with Windows 8.1 takes about 5 seconds, during which Sharptasks only displays its blue startup screen.

Could this be improved? I need to be able to add a new task quickly, and then get back to my work. If connecting to Toodledo takes this long, could you do the connection in the background but allow me to access the (cached) task list faster?

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hi David – I am currently working on the changes to only start doing the online syncing after the app has displayed the initial set of cached tasks.

Thanks,
        Hamish

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base