I suggest you ...

Windows Phone version

We need a windows phone version of SharpTasks.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron Evans shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminSharpTasks (Admin, SharpTasks) responded  · 

Merry Christmas all – just an update around windows phone, almost there now – I need to fix a few final niggly issues before I can get a version out for some beta testing, but it is close.

In the mean time, if you would like to be part of the beta testing once it is ready, please send me your microsoft ID linked email address through the contact support link.

Thanks!
    Hamish

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jay S commented  · 

Good to hear. If you are looking for volunteers to beta test - count me in!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be great. I'm trying to get out of the Apple trap and have been thinking that I would like to switch to a Windows phone as soon as I can justify getting rid of the iPhone.

• AdminSharpTasks (Admin, SharpTasks) commented  · 

Hi Jay,

Thanks for following up on this. Very frustratingly, as you can see, the timelines on this have slipped due to a huge amount of distractions over the summer.
        I am in the same position however, every day wishing for a sharptasks on my windows phone, so this is high on my priorities. I hesitate making dates after getting the last one completely incorrect, but it really has to be done this year, I would be disappointed if it wasn't.

Thanks for the support - I will make sure I up the ante on this.
        Hamish

• Jay S commented  · 

Enjoying the W8 version, and looking forward to the WP8 version. Any time frame (I see from you comment that it would be Q1 2014). Just want to know how long I will have to hobble along with other WP versions that seem to have a lot of eye candy but missing some of the "key" functionality

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yup get a move on, sharp tasks is by far the best

• AdminSharpTasks (Admin, SharpTasks) commented  · 

Just an update on this - it looks like unfortunately this will not be ready by the year end. It is still very high on my priorities however so lets revise to Q1 2014.
        Thanks,
        Hamish

Feedback and Knowledge Base